The scanning electron microscope JSM 6335F is especially suitable for surface nano-characterization of biological samples and materials, as well as for the semi-quantitative determination of the composition of geological materials and other natures. By using backscattered electrons, a first impression of the distribution of elements and phases can be obtained in the study of materials.
What can be done with it?
- Obtaining of high-resolution imaging with secondary electrons.
- Obtaining of backscattered electron images and composition using a BSED detector.
- Elemental chemical analysis using EDS spectroscopy.
- Field Emission gun
- SEI detector
- 15 kV: 1.5 nm (WD 4 mm) resolution.
- 1 kV: 5.0 nm (WD 4 mm) resolution.
- 10x to 500.000x
- BE detector
- 30 kV: 2 nm (WD 8 mm) resolution.
- EDS system