Ubicación:Location: cnme - madrid
What can be done with it?
Qualitative analysis with semi-quantitative estimation.
Quantitative analysis with patterns from Be to U.
Compositional profiles (graphic and with semi-quantitative interpretation) with a pixelated from 0.1 microns.
Compositional areas (graphic and with semi-quantitative interpretation) with a pixelated from 0.1 micron.
- Detectable elements Be a U.
- Range of the spectrometers from 0.087 to 9.3 nm.
- Maximum stage speed 2 mm / s.
- Acceleration voltage 0.2 to 40 kv.
- Current stability + 2 x 10-3 hours.
- Resolution in secondary of 6 nm (WD 11 mm to 35 kv).
- Backscatter detector (topography and composition).
- Maximum sample size 100x100 mm.
- Analysis area 80x90 mm.