Ubicación:Location: cnme - madrid
What can can be done with it?
- Obtaining of high-resolution images with secondary electrons.
- Obtaining of backscattered electron images and composition using a BSED detector.
- Elemental chemical analysis using EDS spectroscopy.
- SSEI resolution:
- 1.0 nm (15 kV)
- 1.5 nm (1 kV) in GB mode
- 2.5 nm (1 kV) in SEM mode
- 25 to 1,000,000x (on the image size 120mm x 90mm)
- Accelerating voltage:
- 0.1 to 30 kV
- Beam current:
- 1 pA to 200 nA at 15 kV
- Aperture angle control lens integrated
- Detector Upper and lower detectors integrated
- Energy Filter New r‐filter integrated
- Gentle beam Integrated
- Digital images:
- 1,280 x 960 pixels
- 2,560 x 1,920 pixels
- 5,120 x 3,840 pixels