AFM Multimode 8 Nanoscope III
The performance and reliability of the MultiMode platform is the result of both its superior mechanical design and the industry’s lowest noise control electronics.
The MultiMode 8 AFM is equally well suited for imaging in both air and fluid
A large variety of standard operating modes and many unique capabilities enable the MultiMode AFM system to characterize everything from mechanical to electrical properties
USES OF THE EQUIPMENT
- Surgface Morphology . Topography with sub-nanometer resolution.
- All kinds of samples, from materials to bio. From solid to liquid. from metals to plastics and ceramics
- Ambient: Air, liquid and electrochemical.
- Temperature range: [-35 hasta 200] ˚C
- Piezo Ranges: 150 µm x 150 µm x 5 µm2.
- Magnetic Field: Yes
- Mechanicals properties: Yes