AFM Asylum MFP3D
The MFP-3D-SA is ideal for many applications including physics, material science, polymers, chemistry, nanolithography, bioscience, and quantitative nanoscale measurements.
USES OF THE EQUIPMENT
- Contact Mode: Imaging using feedback on deflection. Height, deflection, and lateral force signals available.
- AC and Dual AC™: Q-controlled imaging using feedback on amplitude. Signals include height, amplitude/phase, I/Q, deflection; both air and fluid.
- Force Mode: Force curve acquisition in contact or AC mode. All signals available.
- MicroAngelo: Built-in nanolithography/ nanomanipulation.
- Surface Potential
- Conductive AFM (CAFM) with ORCA™
- Ambient: Air, liquid and electrochemical.
- Temperature range: [-35 hasta 200] ˚C
- Piezo Ranges: 100 µm x 100 µm x 5 µm2.
- Magnetic Field: Yes
- Mechanicals properties: Yes